Monday, May 10, 2010

Headed South of the Border!

I canNOT believe that I'll be boarding a plane in less than 4 hours! And in less than 24 hours... I'll be banded! Although the wait has been long, it feels like it flew by (now-- when I was waiting, it DRAGGED).

My kids are weird this morning-- the 7 month old senses something's off so he's yowling and my 3 year old has a horrible croupy sounding cough. I've got to call the pediatrician and schedule her in for an appointment and get her grandmama to carry her in. She just doesn't sound very well at all-- which is bugging me since I'll be leaving her for 3 days. :( I hope this doesn't wreak too much havoc with her diabetes. If she ends up in the PICU while I'm gone, I'll be heartbroken.

Anyways, I have a few more things I need to get done this morning, so I have to log off. The next time I post-- the Bama Bandit I shall be!

No comments:

Post a Comment